The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme stands as the oldest, and one of the most trusted, successful programmes of its kind. Since 1984, it has allowed individuals and their families to legally obtain citizenship of one of the Caribbean’s most idyllic locations.
1. Visa free travel to the UK and Schegen countries.
2. Long term US Visa.
3. International Business.
4. Tax optimization.
5. Ability to share visa with future generations.
6. Citizenship for life; with the right to live and work in the country.
1. SUSTAINABLE GROWTH FUND (SGF) is the most direct investment path to St Kitts and Nevis citizenship. The revenue from the fund is used to support sustainable growth initiatives in the country.
2. PRE-APPROVED REAL ESTATE Under this option, applicants are required to invest in government-approved real estate in St Kitts and Nevis.
a. An independent investment in pre-approved real-estate, to be held for a minimum of 7 years: USD 400,000
b. A joint investment with another main applicant, to be held for a minimum of 7 years: USD 200,000=
3. PRIVATE HOME
Until 1 November 2022, applicants can qualify for citizenship under the Programme by purchasing a private home worth USD 800,000. Two or more main applicants may also apply together provided they each contribute USD 400,000 towards the property. The property must be held for a period of seven(7) years and can never be reused in a subsequent citizenship by investment application.
Pre-approval by our Certified Immigration Consultants and preparation of the application
Submission of the citizenship application
Application processing by the Citizenship by Investment Unit and internal and external due diligence checks
Approval in principle
Contribution to the Sustainable Growth Fund or investment in either pre-approved real estate, a private home, or the ‘alternative investment option.’
Citizenship certificate issued
From submission of the application to an approval in principle, successful applicants are generally expected to wait three months.
By law, an investor cannot apply for citizenship on their own. The applicant needs to contact a licensed agent to participate in the St Kitts and Nevis citizenship by investment. The licensed agent is a law firm that assists applicants at every stage of obtaining citizenship.
The St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment Programme is the only programme of its kind to offer a guaranteed fast-track route to citizenship, known as the Accelerated Application Process (AAP). Under the AAP, a successful applicant can receive citizenship in as little as 60 days from submission of an application. The AAP is available for the following additional cost, inclusive of due diligence fees: Note: while the Citizenship by Investment Unit and the Passport Office work in unison, obtaining citizenship and applying for a passport are two distinct processes.
1. Investor with documented legal income.
2. Spouse (Must be of the opposited gender, without a criminal record)
3. Children under 30 (fully financially dependent on the investor)
4. Parent of the investor and their spouse (55 and older) 5. Brothers and sisters of the investor and their spouses.